- Bachelor of Chiropractic from Macquarie University (Sydney)
- Master of Chiropractic from Macquarie University (Sydney)
- Certified Kinesio Taping practitioner
- Certified Animal Chiropractor from Options for Animals (Kansas- USA)
- AHPRA, IVCA and Kinesio Taping Association International member
- President of The Chiropractic Association (Singapore)
Dr. Valerie Teo (Dr. V/ Dr. Teo) is the principle Chiropractor for Valerie Teo Chiropractic Pte. Ltd.. She have previously worked 6 years at a well established Chiropractic Clinic in Singapore before opening her own practice.
Valerie understands that each patient has different needs and preferences and will work with a variety of modalities. At Valerie Teo Chiropractic Pte. Ltd. we strives to constantly keep up to date with the latest research to achieve the best results for our patients.
Dr Valerie is a confident manual adjuster who is also competent in various techniques such as Activator, Thompson drop table, and Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT), as well as rehabilitation exercise and muscle release techniques.
Her interest and passion for health care, however, did not stop there. Dr. Valerie have established her sister company, Animal Pal Chiropractic (https://animalpalchiroprac.wixsite.com/chiro) in 2016 to treat animals as well.
She brings forward her skills to volunteer at some animal shelters in Singapore to give them relief and obtain maximum health benefits.