About Dr. Valerie Teo
- Bachelor of Chiropractic from Macquarie University (Sydney)
- Master of Chiropractic from Macquarie University (Sydney)
- Certified Kinesio Taping practitioner
- Certified Animal Chiropractor from Options for Animals (Kansas- USA)
- AHPRA, IVCA and Kinesio Taping Association International member
- President of The Chiropractic Association (Singapore)
Dr. Valerie Teo is the principal chiropractor at her clinic. Her main goal in life as a chiropractor is to bring positive change to every patient that she sees. She respects that everyone’s recovery process varies, and thus she strives to keep up to date with the profession and present it to patients.
She has previously worked in a well-established chiropractic clinic in Singapore for 6 years before moving on to own her own clinic.
Her main specialty is:
– Diversified technique
– Gonstead technique
– Thompson drop table
– Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
– Rehabilitation exercise and muscle release techniques
– Animal Chiropractic
Check out more on her established sister company, Animal Pal Chiropractic (animalpalchiro.com.sg) founded in 2016 to treat animals.